Baby, I may have met you, I may not have.
I just want you to know that I always need you to be there, here, wherever.
I'm demanding and like to pretend everything is perfect.
When I fall in love with you realise there's no going back.
I won't be able to handle it if you just up and leave.
I have bad habits, please don't let them drive you crazy.
I try to be neat but always end up being a mess.
I'm super super super lazy.
So please don't get mad when you can't walk through the door to get into the house.
These arent even the beginning of my problems, but please love me no matter what.
Please hold my hand and rub my tummy whenever I need you to.
I'm not as strong as I appear to be, I need encouraging words about EVERYTHING.
I need you to tell me i'm beautiful, I need to catch you staring at me one day when you don't think i'm looking. I need for you to embrace me everytime we see each other, before work, after work, before school, after school.
I would like romantic evenings where I say nothing and you bathe me.
Where you wipe my forehead and tell me you like my hair.
I would like to be the sunshine in your life, I would love for you to love me.
I'll never cheat on you, i'm not programmed like that and this may sound silly but when we fall in love, you'll have to love me more than I could ever love you.
I need this because at times i'll be scared to love you more than you could ever love me. I'll be scared to take that step so I need to believe in you more than I believe in myself. I need to believe that you'll stay strong when I need you the most and that is when your over powering love for me realises that sometimes love is not enough so you will be able to take that extra step.
But you know what, even if you do love me more than I love you, you'll never know cos we both wont understand how far our love goes until it takes us there.
Saturday, April 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I LOVE THIS WITH A PASSION
I LOVE THIS LINE
I need o catch you staring at me one day when you don't think i'm looking.
Ps Make sure to appreiate
that little gesture.Its meaningful
I LOVE THIS LINE
i would like romantic evenings where i say nothing and you bathe me.
Ps As a man that time should be devoted to and from your woman
THIS LINES A BIT TROUBLING
when we fall in love. you'll have to love me more than i could ever love you
Ps listen to the song by Teddy Penergrass: When Somebody Loves You Back. I so can't deal with a non 50\50 relationship
lol, i'm glad you like it!! i know the last line was a bit funny, i've changed it around, i'm not sure if it's better but i dunno.
i was trying to say sometimes i'll need his strength more because sometimes i will be weak and convince myself that i can't love him the way he would love me....something along those lines.
ABOUT BEING SCARED TO LOVE A GUY MORE THAN HE EVER COULD LOVE YOU.
You've made your point more clearly
by say:
I need this because at times i'll be scared to love you more than you could ever love me. I'll be scared to take that step so I need to believe in you more than I believe in myself. I need to believe that you'll stay strong when I need you the most and that is when your over powering love for me realises that sometimes love is not enough so you will be able to take that extra step.
But you know what, even if you do love me more than I love you, you'll never know cos we both wont understand how far our love goes until it takes us there.
posted by In Her Mind at 4:29 AM on Apr 7, 2007
WHEN YOU SAY THAT:
"When I need you the most is when your over powering love for me realises that sometimes love is not enough so you will be able to take that extra step."
MAYBE AM TOO TECHNICAL.
BUT THAT HUMP IS THE EXTRA STEP I CAN'T GET OVER
CALL ME A GUY CALL ME DUMB BUT WHAT EXACTLY IS "THAT EXTRA STEP"
I THOUGH LOVE WAS ALL YOU NEEDED
AFTERALL LOVE IS EVERYTHING
RIGHT
oh my gosh... mphae why are you doing this to me...
whoosaaaa
i disagree with the fellow who says love is everything, it isn't and anyone who thinks that is a day dreamer or caught up in romantic fantasies...I loved hard once but love needed healthy minds and ours was sick sick sick!
Post a Comment