Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Where Is He?

I remember approaching the gates of SAT lessons and seeing this fair skinned boy dressed in a striped polo shirt, with green khaki shorts, black socks and the fliest pumas of our time.
I kept thinking, who does this monkey think he is? I mean why are his socks all the way up to his knees? It's freaking hot.
I classified him as one of those jandon people that like to show how they came from jand and can not only afford to buy puma shoes but the socks aswell! Rubbish.
I never really asked about him, I kept it to myself, only to walk through the doors of my house one day to find him sitting in my living room with his father.
"Mphae, T has come to use the internet, he's trying to apply to Canada as well."
I looked at him thinking, are you serious????
I looked at T, he smiled, he shook my hand, he giggled.
I thought "this fool is not serious." I looked at his feet, different pumas and yup his damn socks.
If I think hard, I believe we started flirting with each other the minute we met. I played it like I wasn't intrigued, he played it like he had seen the day coming.
It turns out T was from the same village as I was, we were the same tribe, his father is well respected. He's half polish.
From talking we realised we knew some of the same people, we both weren't feeling the Canada idea, we both craved England.
I can't remember exactly when things started clicking. All of a sudden we were talking about everything, the first day my dad noticed and tried to intervene. We snuck around anyways.
T loves to talk, he would spoil me, he would drive down to my house with ice cream, he was cute.
We kept in touch even though he went to england and I came here.
2 years ago I stopped hearing from me.
The last conversation we had was about him coming to visit me.
I miss him and I don't know where he is.

**
T is the last child in his family so he was restless.
Always wanted to go out and show that he was a big boy.
He's the last of three, all boys.
His hands were so soft, he would tremble a little bit always whenever he touched me.
He played golf and lived life to the fullest.
He was always laughing even though he was stressed.
T was the first person I ever smoked a joint with.
He would convince me to come over claiming his mom had made the worlds best dish and he would serve me lunch as we smoked a joint on his balcony.
I loved those moments, we would just chill and talk about everything.
**
I remember once T and I had a misunderstanding over something. I can't remember for the life of me what I got mad at him for but I got mad.
He called me.
"Mphae. Where are you?"
"Ummmmm i'm just at so so and so place."
"Okay get Mr Friday to drop you off at my house you HAVE to try this cake my mum just made."
"Uh............okay i'll be there in 10 minutes."
Once the car got through the gate of his house, he was standing there, he was smiling, I forgot why I was mad.
"Hey."
"Where's the cake??"
He ignored me, he talked with Mr Friday, we went inside.
We talked about what I don't know and ended up upstairs in his room.
He had to change his shirt.
I stood by the window looking into the garden, I love being way up high looking through a window. The grass was so green.
T crept up behind me. I could feel him, every breath, every time he swallowed I could feel it. He trembled when he was behind me, I could feel him trembling.
T came up behind me, holding me, hands around my waist.
I could feel my heart pound as well as his.
He was soft, he was warm, he was......T
"What's happening, what are we doing?" He asked.
"I don't know...."
He rubbed my tummy, rubbed my back, I craved him. God I craved him.
The heat between us was about to set his house on fire.
He turned me around and placed his hands on my face.
"What are we doing?" He asked again.
"I don't........."
It was a kiss filled with longing, uncertainty, it was........amazing.
It was one of the few times we ever got that close.

3 comments:

diary of a G said...

socks all the way to his knee lol
so it can be pulled off. i hope you locate Mr.T .and I pity the fool who try's to get in your way. wow maybe its your writing but the scenario sure seems beatiful. but whats ever more beautiful is you smoke/smoked ganja. okkkk. i see i got family up in here.

In Her Mind said...

lol

diary of a G said...

yo quick fast check my blog out