Sunday, April 8, 2007

This Is Different.

I decided to come back to blogville because my last blog was really super anonymous.
There were posts where I had to add "jara" to hide my identity, but really minor stuff.
I feel the words I put on that blog expressed how I truly felt and was worded to make you feel the exact pain I felt even though circumstaces may not have been true such as my financial status.
The relationships were true, the scenarios were true but for some reason I felt I had to say I was financially independent hoping that in some ways it would inspire me to be smart about my money.
Well with this blog i'm back with my basic self sans the financial issue.
The shocking truth is that I am indeed financially unstable.
Now this may not seem like such a big deal but this is an issue that I basically face.
I'm poor, I have a good life but at the same time I cannot grasp the concept of saving or investing or managing what I have properly.
I live off my pay cheques and visa and master card and this is my shame.
For some reason I have had problems accepting this and so this is me, saying Mphae is extremely broke.
But aren't we all? As students of life, this is a phase and I pray to get out of it.

No comments: