Thursday, March 29, 2007

They Say...

Believe and anything can happen.
I had a photography project to do and borrowed fifty million books on the subject for a paper I totally aced.
However I forgot to return some of the books and ended up with a $60 fine.
I mean sixty bucks for 4 books seems totally ridiculous, I may aswell have bought the damn books.
So of course i'm low on funds, low on everything with no extra cash to throw around to the damn library.
I'd been thinking about this and actually started getting stressed about it.
That was 3 weeks ago. Today I got a letter in the mail reminding me that I had this damn fine to pay.
Ugh.
So today after lying in bed with Mr Man, (another story for another day) I had to get out of bed and make my way to school.
Did that, had lunch with a friend who totally makes my day whenever I see him.
He's an artist, ghanaian, got afro kinky twists and is a force to be reckoned with.
He makes me smile, I wish I could meet him every morning for lunch.
So we discussed about life and about school and how much we hate both.
The unpredictable weather drives us mad and we generally just need to get away.
After that I spent the day trying, key word trying to help my friends mum get all organized. I've never had such a headache before caused by one person.
Bottom line she's crazy.
Bottom bottom line she gave me sixty bucks for wasting my time.

Bottom bottom bottom line.........The sixty bucks will pay for my fine.

Lesson learnt, Thou shall not worry but have all faith in the Lord.

1 comment:

diary of a G said...

bottom bottom bottom line Amen

Where am from thats called a come up. perfect ending. am happy for ya