Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm Back.

These days the sadness overwhelms me more than ever before.
The inability to get up and stay up is a problem that plagues me more and more each day.
I'm searching for something that I know I once owned but can't seem to find it within me.

When I was younger I had this strength that was greater than I could ever imagine.
There were times when things didnt work out or when I felt at my lowest but I fought the battle until I was happy.
The older I get, the harder it becomes to stay sane in this world that I find myself in.
Obviously things have changed from 6 years ago, like I said the struggle has gotten harder and everyday I wake up wishing I wouldn't.

I'm struggling inside to be this person that I don't know.
I can't guarantee that this person will be happy or this person will be successful.
I have no idea who she is and i'm very lost within.
My mind can't focus and each passing day is just like the last.
Another day gone by where nothing seems to make me feel better.
Where each day is like the same.
I cry sporadically without any reason.
It's like some kind of dark animal is fighting to come out of me.

I wish I knew what caused this but I can't seem to place my finger on it.
There are probably alot of issues that I need to discuss wih myself on this.
Whatever it is I have to get to the bottom of it.

1 comment:

diary of a G said...

The most important thing to know is your not alone.

Take it from your big homie. The best thing do is set some goals
Acomplishment can be very rewarding
Start small and work your way up