The greatness comes not when things go always good for you. But the greatness comes when you’re really tested, when you take some knocks, some disappointments, when sadness comes.
Monday, May 14, 2007
It's Like.
I'm wondering around on this planet absolutely clueless on the possibilities of what life is really all about.
awwwwwwww girl I missed you and I wish I could be there for you and everything your going thru
we've all been there I know you will bounce back Am trying to remember your previous post so i can remember your personality I really don't want to be suggestive but if its someone you need to talk to holla at me at daddy_long_dick@hotmail.com please don't mind the name
1 comment:
awwwwwwww
girl I missed you
and I wish I could be there for you
and everything your going thru
we've all been there
I know you will bounce back
Am trying to remember your previous post
so i can remember your personality
I really don't want to be suggestive
but if its someone you need to talk to
holla at me at
daddy_long_dick@hotmail.com
please don't mind the name
I do hope things is alright
Post a Comment